Android or Apple


This is a common question in my Facebook news feed. I previously semi-owned an Iphone and I thought, what's the big buzz other than it is an Apple? So when my sister took it back,  I had no qualms about it. Then last October when I heard of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 release, I checked it out and boy, was I impressed. It's sleek and classy with its smooth curves. The functionalities are indeed user-friendly. I may be impressed but not my brother-in-law who just recently bought an Iphone5. I believe it has got to do with brand loyalty. He has been an Apple user ever since, so no matter how awesome other products are, he will only stick with Apple products.

Unlike my brother-in-law, I'm quite neutral with both products, but since Samsung Galaxy S3 is cheaper, I bought it and I'm glad. Other than I saved a lot of money, the phone itself is really astounding.

Here are the awesomeness of Samsung Galaxy S3:

  • Smart stay - This is important to all ebook readers. Also, I like it when the lights won't die off when I think while texting. 
  • S Beam - Sharing files and photos has never been easy. All it need is a tap.
  • Burst shot and Best Shot - It simultaneously takes shot and picks which photo you look your best. Pretty smart huh.
  • Direct Call - I'm always using this. Just when I think I'd rather call than send an sms, I put the phone on my ear and it dials automatically. No hassles.
  • 4.8 HD Super Amoled - Everything looks immaculate in my phone. The colors are sharp, almost real partnered with an ultra-fast response time. I thoroughly enjoyed all my downloaded applications with its screen.
I think Samsung did a great job on this. I heard they're going to release an S4. Hmmm..let's see.




No comments:

Post a Comment